Portable Batch Laser Barcode Scanner with Display, Keypad
The OPL9728 stores data onboard for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately.) The charging cradle is available with a serial, modem or GSM interface. OPL9728 product highlights include:
- Laser barcode scanner – featuring 100 scans/second
- Programmable - free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Compact size and weight – 1.7”W x 4.9”L x 0.8”D and 3 ounces
- Batch scanner - stores data for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately)
- Survives drop of five feet to concrete
- Rugged IP54 rating – sealed against dust and moisture
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Two-year warranty
First Time Setup
To retrieve data from this data collector you will need to download and install NetO32. If you are using a USB cradle then you will also need Opticon's USB drivers.
Software Development Kit
Opticon provides a free SDK called the C-Library Kit. The SDK, files, sample code and examples are included. Applications are written in C.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.