Portable Batch Laser Barcode Scanner with 3-Key Keypad
- Laser barcode scanner – featuring 100 scans/second
- Compact size and weight – 1.7”W x 4.9”L x 0.8”D and 3 ounces
- Batch scanner - stores data for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately)
- Survives drop of five feet to concrete
- Rugged IP54 rating – sealed against dust and moisture.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Best-in-the-industry, two-year warranty
First Time Setup
To retrieve data from this data collector you will need to download and install NetO32. If you are using a USB cradle then you will also need Opticon's USB drivers.
Software Development Kit
Opticon provides a free SDK called the C-Library Kit. The SDK, files, sample code and examples are included. Applications are written in C.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.