Portable Batch Laser Barcode Scanner with 3-key Input
The OPL9724 stores data onboard for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately.) The charging cradle is available with a serial, modem or GSM interface. OPL9724 product highlights include:
- Laser barcode scanner – featuring 100 scans/second
- Programmable - free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Compact size and weight – 1.7”W x 4.9”L x 0.8”D and 3 ounces
- Graphic LCD – displays up to 10 lines of information
- Real-time scan to host device; when used in batch mode, stores data for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately)
- Survives drop of 5 feet to concrete
- Rugged IP54 rating – sealed against dust and moisture.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Two-year warranty
Quick Connect Codes
For an alternative to the traditional discovery/pairing method, scan the Quick Connect Code with your OPL9724 and the OPL9724 will proactively seek out the host and try to establish pairing. The host device will display a message asking you if you want to accept the incoming connection.
First Time Setup- Batch Data Collection
To retrieve data from this data collector you will need to download and install NetO32. If you are using a USB cradle then you will also need Opticon's USB drivers.
Software Development Kit
Opticon provides a free SDK called the C-Library Kit. The SDK, files, sample code and examples are included. Applications are written in C.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.