Portable Batch Laser Barcode Scanner
The OPL9723 stores data onboard for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately.) The charging cradle is available with a serial, modem or GSM interface. OPL9723 product highlights include:
- Laser barcode scanner - featuring 100 scans/second
- Programmable - free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Compact size and weight - scanner measures 1.7" x 4.9" x 7.5" and weighs 3 ounces
- Batch scanner – stores data for later transfer via IrDA to a charging cradle (sold separately)
- LCD screen displays up to 10 lines of information
- 3-key keypad for user navigation through applications
- Survives drop of 5 feet onto concrete
- Rugged IP54 rating – sealed against dust and moisture.
- Two-year warranty
First Time Setup
To retrieve data from this data collector you will need to download and install NetO32. If you are using a USB cradle then you will also need Opticon's USB drivers.
Software Development Kit
Opticon provides a free SDK called the C-Library Kit. The SDK, files, sample code and examples are included. Applications are written in C.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.