Portable Batch Laser Barcode Scanner with GPS and Keypad
The OPL9715 stores data onboard for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately). The charging cradle is available with a serial, modem or GSM interface. OPL9715 product highlights include:
- Laser barcode scanner with GPS – featuring 100 scans/second
- Programmable - free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Compact size and weight – 1.7”W x 5.1”L x 0.9”D and 4.1 ounces
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Data is transmitted to host when OPL9715 is placed in charging cradle -- serial, modem or GSM charging cradles available
- Two-year warranty
First Time Setup
To retrieve data from this data collector you will need to download and install NetO32. If you are using a USB cradle then you will also need Opticon's USB drivers.
Software Development Kit
Opticon provides a free SDK called the C-Library Kit. The SDK, files, sample code and examples are included. Applications are written in C.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.