Portable 2D CMOS Imager with
2.4 GHz Wireless (IEEE 802.15.4) Support
The OPI4002, a lightweight 2D CMOS imager from Opticon, features 2.4 GHz Wireless (IEEE 802.15.4) based communication protocol for quick, accurate, wireless performance. The wireless barcode imager is ideal for warehouse, inventory, logistics and retail applications. The 1.3 megapixel imager efficiently reads standard 1D and 2D barcodes from any orientation. OPI4002 product highlights include:
- 2D CMOS Imager – with 1.3 megapixels and 30 fps scan rate
- Features targeting LED that guides the user to scanners’ focal point for quick scanning
- 2.4 GHz Wireless (IEEE 802.15.4 communication protocol) delivers lower power draw to preserve battery life
- Connects to a host device with a wireless dongle allowing the scanner to appear as a USB keyboard – just scan the barcode on the dongle to setup
- Rugged – withstands five foot drop to concrete
- Features IP42 rating – comprehensive sealing against dust and moisture
- Trigger modes include manual, multiple read, auto-trigger and stand detection
- Two-year warranty protects your investment
For information please email us or call: +1.800.636.0090 or +1.425.651.2120 (outside the US).
Contact us for information on product upgrades.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.