OEM Barcode Scan Engine - Barcode Laser Scanner - Small Form Factor
The Opticon MDL2001 is a laser barcode scan engine with an extremely small square form factor. This laser scan engine is ideal for space-constrained portable devices.
OEMs needing to add laser scanning capability to smartphones, medical or diagnostic equipment or kiosks will streamline their design process with this tiny engine: the small size makes it easy to mount. The MDL2001 features a 650 nm visible laser diode that scans bi-directionally at a rate of 100 scans/second. MDL2001 product highlights include:
- Scan rate of 100 scans/second
- Communication interface with mobile, medical or retail devices
- Connects via 12 pin FFC connector
- Extremely small form factor scan engine – dimensions of 20.4 x 11.2 x 18.0 millimeters/0.80 x 0.44 x 0.71 inches and weight of 4.7 grams/0.17 ounces. The MDL2001 is square. OEMs who need a rectangular form factor should use the MDL1000.
- An Engineering Kit - available separately - allows OEMs to test and configure the MDL2001 scanner settings via a PC COM port
- Two-year warranty
Compare Opticon's OEM scan engine solutions.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.