Rugged Windows Mobile 6.5 Device with 1D or 2D Barcode Scanner
The H-21 (two models A and B, see below), rugged mobile device from Opticon, offers a sleek and rugged design that is ideal for today’s mobile workers in field sales and service, inventory control, asset management, security and inspections and merchandising. H-21 product highlights include:
- UMTS, HSDPA/HSUPA/3.5G
- Windows Mobile 6.5
- Rugged IP64 rating – 5’ drop to concrete, comprehensive sealing against dust and moisture
- Genuine, fully integrated, high speed 1D laser barcode scanner (Model H-21A), or 2D imager (Model H-21B)
- 3.2 MP auto-focus color camera
- Integrated A-GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®
- QWERTY or numeric keypad
- 2.8” vibrant color touch screen with signature capture
- Extended (3060 mAh) battery as standard
- Full complement of standard accessories (including a carrying case)
- Two-year warranty protects your investment
H-21 Firmware Upgrade
See the Tech Support Wiki or contact Tech Support for firmware update instructions.
H-21 Laser Scanner Firmware Upgrade
The H-21 uses the Opticon MDL-2001 laser scan engine or the Opticon MDI-2000 2D imager scan engine depending on the configuration. Contact us for information on updating MDL-2001 or MDI-2000 firmware.
H-21 Software Development Kit (SDK)
Download the H-21 SDK here.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.