Fixed Mount Laser Scanner - Captures 1D Barcodes in Motion
The NLB-1000, a fixed mount laser barcode scanner from Opticon, quickly and efficiently scans 1D barcodes - even barcodes in motion! This capability makes the NLB-1000 the perfect solution for scanning applications in laboratories, manufacturing or distribution. The NLB-1000 is a single-line scanner; if you need a raster scanner, purchase the RLB-1000. The RLB-1000 is a raster version of the NLB-1000.
NLB-1000 product highlights include:
- Fixed mount laser barcode scanner
- Quickly reads 1D barcodes at a rate of 1000/scans second
- Reads 1D barcodes in motion - perfect for laboratory, production or distribution scanning applications
- Compact size and weight – 1.81”W x 0.98”L x 2.28”D and 1.8 ounces
- Survives drop test of 2.5 feet onto concrete
- Rugged IP54 rating – sealed against dust and moisture.
- Trigged modes: manual test button, multiple read, hardware and software trigger
- Communication interface: RS232 and USB
- Two-year warranty protects your investment
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.