Fixed Mount CCD Scanner - 700 Scans / Second
The Opticon NFT-8175 is a close-range CCD fixed mount scanner that's available with either a front-view (I) or side-view (L) case. The NFT-8175 CCD scanner reads and decodes 1D barcodes at a blazing 700 scans/second making it the ideal solution for unattended scanning of barcodes in variety of OEM and fixed mount scanning applications including laboratory and industrial automation and pharmaceutical and healthcare solutions.
NFT-8175 product highlights include:
- Best cost-to-performance ratio in fixed mount CCD scanners
- Extremely fast at 700 scans per second
- Packaged in a compact, durable metal housing
- Complete unit with integrated decoder
- Easily adapts into a wide variety of OEM and fixed mount scanning applications
- Two models available: I - the scan window is in the front, L - the scan window on the side
- Compact size and weight – 2.17"W x 1.85"H x 0.79"D, 3.5-3.9 oz
- Communication interface: RS232 or USB
- Two year warranty protects investment
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.