Fixed Mount Scanner - 2D CMOS Imager with Auto-Focus
The F-31, a fixed mount 2D CMOS imager from Opticon, features auto-focus, liquid lens technology. With built in auto-focus capability, the F-31 quickly and efficiently scans 1D and 2D images; the real-time adapting liquid lens self-adjusts for distance and angle. It easily scans mobile phone screens!
The F-31 has picture-capture capability. In an industrial application, for example, if a barcode cannot be read, an operator can push a button to take a picture of the barcode to troubleshoot the problem.
F-31 product highlights include:
- 2D CMOS imager with auto-focus technology – scans to 80 frames per second
- Easily reads 1D and 2D barcodes – even on mobile phone screens
- Picture-capture capability: view scanned images
- Compact size and weight – 1.81”W x 0.98”L x 2.28”D and 1.8 ounces
- Survives drop of 2.5 feet onto concrete
- Rugged IP42 rating – sealed against dust and moisture
- Trigged modes: manual, multiple read, auto-trigger
- Communication interface: USB
- Two-year warranty
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.